Please Note! This battery cannot be used in place of a regular 1.2V or 1.5V C batteries. It is designed for specialist applications and will not work in place of regular C Batteries damage may occur if used
We carry two different types of Tadiran Lithium C battery. There is the Bare Cell and we also carry the Tadiran C lithium with Tabs using the selection at the bottom of the page you can select which version you require.
The Tadiran TL-5920 high powered battery from Tadiran is a high powered battery. It has an enhanced capacity and an extremely high voltage response which remains stable during most of the life of the battery. It is an extremely low discharge C Size lithium battery and is used in a variety of applications including Utility meters, Industrial machines and many other applications. The battery is a 3.6V battery and has a capacity of 8500mah its used widely in the industrial and military field because of its fantastic reliability. The Tadiran name goes hand in hand with some of the worlds best products that require a 3.6V C battery.
The Tadiran TL-5920 uses advanced Lithium Thionyl Chloride it is a 8500Mah non rechargeable battery. The battery is super low discharge and can have up to a 10 year shelf life.
- This battery has a stainless steel container and also end caps which gives a very low magnetic signature
- This battery uses hermetic glass to metal sealing which is extremely reliable.
- The Tadiran TL-5920 has a non-flammable electrolyte
- Wide operating temperature range (-60°C/+85°C)
- Class 9 according to the UN Recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods – Model Regulations
- Superior resistance to atmospheric corrosion
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 8.5 Ah
- Size: C
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2)
- Brand: Tadiran
- Termination Style: Button Top
- Shelf Life: 10+ Years
- Maximum Recomended Continuous Current: 230 mA
- Maximum Pulse Current Capability: 400 mA
- Diameter(max): 26 mm (1.03 in)
- Height (max): 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Typical weight: 49.5g (1.75oz)
- Included Qty: 1
The Tadiran 8500Mah battery is a high density once use lithium battery it is designed for use in high current applications.
These batteries are Lithium Thionyl Chloride and are non rechargeable batteries.
Battery Part Numbers that the Tadiran TL-5920 will replace
XENOENERGY: XL-140F, XL-145F, TADIRAN: TL-2200, TL-4920, TL-5920, Tadiran: TL-5920, TL-5920C, SONNENSCHEIN: SL-770, OTHER: 6EW1-000-7C, TL-5920, T52/41, T52/51
You can depend on our Tadiran batteries they are Perfect for Specialist applications that must use a 3.6V C battery.
Add as many batteries as you require to your cart and discount pricing will be applied according to the rates shown in the table above. if you require more than 48 Pieces we can offer further discounts but you would need to contact us to get these rates applied. We offer amazing discounts for good quantity orders on this battery.