The Powermax 12V 22AH battery is the highest capacity battery that we offer in this format. Its available in two different terminal configurations. The one dispayed here is the threaded insert configuration. This battery is a high quality battery unit, the SB12220DT is built to last and to outperform other batteries in its class.Most people don’t give a great deal of consideration to their battery and its inherent quality. Many simply dismiss all batteries as the same. This is just not the case. In fact, when compared with similar SLA units on the market, you will see the difference in the quality in the PowerMaxx range against a lot of other companies that supply cheap low quality batteries.
The SB12220DT is a battery in which you can always rely. It is a deep cycle battery and is specifically designed for Heavy duty deep discharge applications such as scooters, Mobility wheelchairs and recreational vehicles. Batteries are our business, and we have been supplying this type of product for many years. Check which type of connection you are going to need in your application before purchasing. In most instances the threaded style battery will replace the nut and bolt style.
Please Note: This battery does not come with cables/adapters to connect to your specific device. Make sure that you order a battery with the correct size terminals. The battery is manufactured from an abs plastic casing.
- The 12V 22A/H battery is used in a variety of applications.
- The SB12220D(T) battery uses AGM Technology.
- It is a Maintenance-Free Design and as such is totally spill proof.
- Please make sure that you check the dimensions of the battery you are replacing before ordering. Shipping is expensive and its better to get it right first time.
||Threaded Insert Style (F13)
|HT Top T (In)
|HT Top T (mm)
||+ or - 1%
Service Life of these kind of batteries
• Improper charging (overcharging and lack of charging) is the number one reason why AGM/VRLA batteries fail prematurely. Follow charging guidelines found on this specification sheet.
• Elements that affect Cycle Life: There are various factors that will have an effect on the service life of AGM/VRLA batteries in cyclic applications; ambient operation temperature, discharge rate, depth of discharge, the manner in which the battery is recharged, and the timeliness of the recharge, to obtain maximum service life it is recommended not to go beyond 80% DOD and if at all possible limit it to 50% DOD. At 50% you will obtain the ideal trade-off for life expectancy for AGM batteries. This recommendation goes for all brands of AGM batteries.
• Elements that affect standby life: All the same factors are responsible but the most important in this case is the ambient temperature followed closely by the charging parameters. For example - In an enclosed box cabinet with no ventilation temperatures, are most often than not well above 25°C in the summer, henceforth battery life is severely affected.
• Never install AGM/VRLA batteries in an airtight container.
• Keep away from sparks, and any source of flames.
• Connect cables tightly to avoid sparks at terminals.
• The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
• Do not short circuit AGM/VRLA terminals with a metal object, they are capable of generating hundreds of amperes, you can seriously burn your-self in short circuiting a battery.
• Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacturer is not recommended.