The DriveMotion range of deep cycle batteries are suitable for all types of electric vehicle, Mobility scooter and high drain applications. This range uses the Latest technologies and will offer a reliable long life cyclic use. Canadianbatteries.com prides itself on staying up to date on the latest in SLA advances and we are contstantly changing and updating our battery ranges as new products come on stream to the market place. Many would simply think “battery” and give little heed to the science behind it. That is certainly not our stance. We are deeply invested in the performance and output of all of our batteries and would not sell a battery that we would not use ourselves. We guarantee you a sealed lead acid battery like no other.
This type of battery works much better than the standard type of sealed lead acid battery that may be used in applications such as UPS, Alarms and other stand By applications. They are designed to be deeply discharged. Wher as the standby use batteries are designed to be constantly top up charged.Our factory have tested and certified every unit before dispatch and thus, we feel more than confident selling these top of the line products to you. For whatever powering needs you have, we have the ideal deep cycle battery unit. If you have a question or perhaps you are confused about what type of Deep Cycle sealed lead acid unit you need for a particular scooter or electric vehicle …Not problem, we are here to help. Our highly trained staff can answer any question or concern you may have.
Please Note: This battery does not come with cables/adapters to connect to your specific device. Make sure that you order a battery with the correct size terminals. The battery is manufactured from an abs plastic casing.
- The 12V 14A/H battery is used in a variety of applications.
- The SB12140D(F2) battery uses Deep Cycle AGM Technology.
- It is a Maintenance-Free Design and as such is totally spill proof.
- Please make sure that you check the dimensions of the battery you are replacing before ordering. Shipping is expensive and its better to get it right first time.
||Deep Cycle AGM
|HT Top T (In)
|HT Top T (mm)
||+ or - 1%
Service Life of these kind of batteries
• Improper charging (overcharging and lack of charging) is the number one reason why AGM/VRLA batteries fail prematurely. Follow charging guidelines found on this specification sheet.
• Elements that affect Cycle Life: There are various factors that will have an effect on the service life of AGM/VRLA batteries in cyclic applications; ambient operation temperature, discharge rate, depth of discharge, the manner in which the battery is recharged, and the timeliness of the recharge, to obtain maximum service life it is recommended not to go beyond 80% DOD and if at all possible limit it to 50% DOD. At 50% you will obtain the ideal trade-off for life expectancy for AGM batteries. This recommendation goes for all brands of AGM batteries.
• Elements that affect standby life: All the same factors are responsible but the most important in this case is the ambient temperature followed closely by the charging parameters. For example - In an enclosed box cabinet with no ventilation temperatures, are most often than not well above 25°C in the summer, henceforth battery life is severely affected.
• Never install AGM/VRLA batteries in an airtight container.
• Keep away from sparks, and any source of flames.
• Connect cables tightly to avoid sparks at terminals.
• The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
• Do not short circuit AGM/VRLA terminals with a metal object, they are capable of generating hundreds of amperes, you can seriously burn your-self in short circuiting a battery.
• Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacturer is not recommended.