Everything you need to know about our shipping
Can we use our own carriers or use our own FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post accounts to ship the order we have placed?
I am afraid at this time due to our systems integration with these carriers we are unable to offer this service
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes as long as the order is placed before 2 pm (Please note this does not mean we offer same-day delivery)
Can we come to your Buckhorn or Oakville location and collect the products that we need urgently?
Yes, you can. Select pick up at the warehouse at checkout to arrange an available appointment day to collect.
All about our paid shipping Services
Canadianbatteries.com offers a wide variety of shipping methods through Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, and Purolator that you as the customer can choose. It's up to you to select the method best suited to your time scales and your budget.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated by our intelligent shipping estimation program. It calculates the cost based on the weight, distance to destination, and also the shipping service. It's easy to find out the actual cost of shipping to obtain your shipping cost. Add the desired item/s to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your postal code. Here you will be shown the available shipping methods the expected transit times and the estimated delivery date with pricing for the service.
It's important to understand that in-transit times and delivery dates are the best faith estimates provided by the respective carriers once we hand off the package to the carriers we have limited power over the package; Responsibility for carrier or weather-related delays is passed to them. Transit times should be calculated only on business days and do not include weekends and holidays. Depending on Product availability this may postpone the actual shipping dates.
We endeavour to ship most orders by the next business day but certain products including sealed lead acid may take longer. If there is a delay longer than 5 days we will notify you. We can only ship to PO Boxes with Canada Post, FedEx cannot deliver to post office boxes. We will require at least 1 business day for order processing.
Domestic Shipping Services that we offer through UPS, FedEx & Canada Post:
- Expedited: For many orders, this will be the cheapest solution (Especially low-value lighter orders). Order can be delivered to a Post Office Box. 1-10 Business Days transit depending on location.
- International (USA): We can ship NiMh, Alkaline, Sealed Lead Acid, and NiCd batteries to the United States but we are unable to ship lithium batteries to the USA by the postal service. You would need to select one of the other carriers for this chemistry
- FedEx Ground: This method of shipping is the fastest method of shipping Lithium Metal batteries. Usually more economical for heavier shipments. we can ship all chemistries of the battery via this service.
- International (USA): We can ship Lithium Ion, Lithium Polymer NiMh, Alkaline Sealed Lead Acid, and NiCd batteries to the United States but we are unable to ship lithium metal batteries to the USA by Air. You would need to select FedEx ground for this chemistry.
- Purolator Ground: This method of shipping is economical and reliable. Usually more economical for heavier shipments. we can ship all chemistries of the battery via this service.
- UPS Standard: This method of shipping is the fastest method of shipping Lithium Metal batteries. Usually more economical for heavier shipments. we can ship all chemistries of the battery via this service.
- International (USA): We can ship Lithium Ion, Lithium Polymer NiMh, Alkaline Sealed Lead Acid, and NiCd batteries to the United States but we are unable to ship lithium metal batteries to the USA by Air.
Customs and Import Duties
- Please note your order may be subject to Retail Sales Tax, import duties, and/or taxes. These may be applied by your country when your package reaches your country.
- Canadianbatteries.com ships your package duties and taxes unpaid. We do not collect the sales tax, duties, and/or taxes and we cannot say what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your particular country's customs policies please contact your local customs office.
ACCEPTANCE OF INCORRECT ADDRESSING ORDER POLICY
A confirmation email is sent to you as the purchaser once your order is placed. You should check that the address details provided on this email are correct within 30 Minutes of placing the order and notify us of any errors. Once this time has elapsed we will consider your order is placed and that your address details have been entered into our system correctly. You agree that should an incorrect address be entered and the shipment is returned by the selected carrier then the cost of the shipment and also the return cost charged by the selected carrier will be covered by you as the purchaser and you agree that should this happen it can be deducted from any refund that may be due if you decide to cancel the order or place the order to be shipped again. Please note that this will apply even if your order was placed via PayPal Express Checkout, it is your responsibility to confirm that the address is correct from all mediums including orders placed over the telephone.
We are based in Ontario, Canada. You can select to see prices to be shown in Canadian Dollars or USD please select the currency that you prefer. A C$ is shown when CAD is selected.
We hold a vast inventory of products and those products that have an extended shelf life are almost always available on the shelf. Some products because of their limited shelf life - Especially electronic consumer products - are held in much smaller quantities and occasionally your order may cross over with stock rotation, which in turn may delay your order by a few days. If this should be the case we will notify you immediately and let you know the expected arrival date of the ordered product. If you decide you can't wait, just respond to the email and we will automatically refund your order and notify you of the arrival of the new stock.
It's easy to see how much the shipping charge is going to be. Just add the quantity of the product you require to your shopping cart then on the next screen enter your postal code. Once this information has been entered a list of shipping services from Canada Post and FedEx will be shown with prices and the estimated delivery dates. Please note these are only estimated dates not guaranteed!
No need to create an account at this stage but once logged in the shipping quotation system will also calculate the taxes. You can also checkout directly from this screen. Check out our instruction video below and this will guide you if you are still not sure