THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING ONLY
Before you purchase, we want to ensure you have all the information you need to ensure the replacement battery is compatible with your device. Here are a few essential things to keep in mind:
- Check that your original battery model number is listed in the product description.
- Make sure your product model number is mentioned in the description.
- Confirm that the battery's chemistry matches the chemistry of your original battery (NiMh can replace NiCd batteries).
- Verify that the replacement battery's voltage matches your original battery's voltage. Keep in mind that there may be a slight voltage difference. For example, 14.4V can replace 14.8V, or 7.2V can replace 7.4V.
- Compare the dimensions of the replacement battery with your original battery.
- Finally, please check the product details tab for the warranty period.
We know it can be confusing with different types of batteries in similar models, so we highly recommend opening your device and checking the battery model before placing an order.
We appreciate you taking the time to ensure compatibility to guarantee a successful purchase. Thank you for choosing our brand. Let us know if you have any questions!
Su2200r3x147 2200 Rack Mount 3u Apc Smart Ups Battery
The SU2200R3X147 2200 Rack Mount 3U APC Smart UPS battery replacement consists of 8 Pieces of 12 Volt, 7 Amp Hour batteries This is just one of the fitments that this pack caters for, the RBC105-B550 is a high quality replacement for the SU2200R3X147 APC Smart UPS 2200 Rack Mount 3U Batteries that you have chosen. It is designed to meet or exceed the specifications of the original batteries. We do recommend that you either take a photograph or make a diagram of how the old battery pack is wired. Make a note of the positive and negative terminals and the colour of the wires that are connecting the batteries. it's easy to make a mistake when working from memory. Serious damage may occur if the batteries were to be wired with reversed connections. We only supply the batteries to save you money! Why pay for new connectors when the old ones never wear out. Yes it may take a couple of minutes longer to change out the batteries but it really is not rocket science. Even the least handiest person out there should be capable of this retrofit. The standby life of SU2200R3X147 APC Smart UPS 2200 Rack Mount 3U Batteries is generally 3-5 years. We do recommend however that you try a test on them by disconnecting the power every year and making sure that they power the devices they are connected to for the required amount of time.
Please Note: This battery does not come with cables/adapters to connect to your specific device. Make sure that you order a battery with the correct size terminals. The battery is manufactured from an abs plastic casing.
- The 12V 7A/H battery is used in a variety of applications.
- The RBC105 battery uses AGM Technology.
- It is a Maintenance-Free Design and as such is totally spill proof.
- Please make sure that you check the dimensions of the battery for SU2200R3X147 2200 Rack Mount 3U before ordering. Shipping is expensive and it's better to get it right first time.
|# In Pack||8 Pieces|
|EACH BATTERY DIMENSIONS|
|HT Top T (In)||3.94|
|HT Top T (mm)||100|
|Model it Fit's||SU2200R3X147 2200 Rack Mount 3U|
|Size Variance||+ or - 1%|
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Number of Batteries Supplied
- 8 Pieces
- Connector Typ
- Length (inches).
- Width (inches).
- Height (inches).
- Length (mm).
- Height (mm).
- Width (mm).
- Height To Top Of Terminal (Inches)
- Height To Top Of Terminal (mm)
- Gross Weight:
- Gross Weight (Lbs)
- Our Part Number
- Canadian Batteries supplies high quality, Su2200r3x147 2200 Rack Mount 3u Apc Smart Ups Batteries
|Image||Reference||Name||Price||Add to cart|
|EN91||Energizer AA Industrial EN91 Alkaline Battery 1.5V LR06||C$0.75|
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: -
The brand names/trademarks/trade names specified are registered properties of their respective owners and our batteries are designed to be generic replacements for the original product.
Also:- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Product Type: Cameron Sino Products
Warranty Period: - 1 Year (Stated on Product Page)
We accept defective items for return for a refund during the first 30 days. After 30 days, the product can be returned but at our discretion, for either a store credit, replacement, exchange, or repair.
After 60 days from the date of the invoice issued with your purchase, your product falls under a warranty replacement. Following the 60 days, we will offer a replacement of the defective item. Customers can not exchange it for a different item unless it has been discontinued. Customers are responsible for return shipping on warranty items. A replacement warranty only runs to the date of the original warranty.
We offer a comprehensive 12 Months warranty on most of our Cameron Sino batteries and accessories. The period of warranty is shown on the product page, some products do have a 30-day only warranty again this is stated on the product page. This warranty does not cover batteries that have been overcharged or undercharged or left to fully discharge for extended periods (More than 3 Months). Neither does the warranty cover abuse and misuse. All of our batteries and accessories can be returned to the address as shown on the returns authorization email that you will receive. We reserve the right to test any battery prior to issuing a new replacement or refund. We will void the if any warranty stickers have been removed or if any internal component has been changed or modified.
Product Type: Cameron Sino Products
Warranty Period: - 30 Days (Stated On Product Page)
We accept defective items for return for a refund during the first 30 days. After 30 days, the product cannot be returned or refunded.
After 30 days from the date of the invoice issued with your purchase, your product falls out of warranty replacement. Customers are responsible for return shipping on 30-day warranty items. A replacement warranty only runs to the date of the original warranty.
Our 30 days warranty policy - This warranty does not cover batteries that have been overcharged or undercharged or left to fully discharge for extended periods. Neither does the warranty cover abuse and misuse. All of our batteries and accessories can be returned to the address as shown on the returns authorization email that you will receive. We reserve the right to test any battery prior to issuing a new replacement or refund. We will void the if any warranty stickers have been removed or if any internal component has been changed or modified.
Product Type:- CB Sealed Lead Acid Products and Scooter batteries
Warranty Period:- 1 Year
Warranty Terms:- All our sealed lead acid products come with a One year warranty.
We offer a comprehensive 12 Months warranty on most of our Cameron Sino batteries and accessories. This warranty does not cover batteries that have been overcharged or undercharged or left to fully discharge for extended periods. Neither does the warranty cover abuse and misuse. All of our batteries and accessories can be returned to the address as shown on the returns authorization email that you will receive. We reserve the right to test any battery prior to issuing a new replacement or refund.
Product Type:- Saft & Tadiran Batteries
Warranty Period:- No Return / Warranty
We are unable to offer a warranty on once-using batteries. The runtime of this battery is dictated by the current that the application it is used in draws. Please make sure that you order the correct battery for your application as there are NO RETURNS accepted on this product once the battery has been delivered.
Product Type:- Other once-use batteries include Duracell, Energizer, Alkaline, and Lithium Batteries.
Warranty Period:- No Return No Warranty
Everything you need to know about our shipping
Can we use our own carriers or use our own FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post accounts to ship the order we have placed?
I am afraid at this time, due to our systems integration with these carriers, we are unable to offer this service
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes as long as the order is placed before 11am (Please note this does not mean we offer same-day delivery)
Can we come to your Buckhorn or Oakville location and collect the products that we need urgently?
We do not offer a collection service at this time.
All about our paid shipping Services
At Canadianbatteries.com, we want to make shipping easy for you. We offer a range of shipping methods from Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, and Purolator, giving you the freedom to choose what works best for your schedule and budget.
Our intelligent shipping estimation program automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the weight, distance to the destination, and the chosen shipping service. To find out the exact cost of shipping, simply add the desired item/s to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your postal code. You'll be shown the available shipping methods, expected transit times, estimated delivery date, and pricing for each service.
It's important to note that in-transit times and delivery dates are the best estimates provided by the respective carriers. Once we hand off the package to the carriers, we have limited power over the package and responsibility for carrier or weather-related delays is passed to them. Transit times should be calculated only on business days and not include weekends and holidays. Depending on product availability, this may postpone the actual shipping dates.
We strive to ship most orders by the next business day, but some products, such as sealed lead acid batteries, may take longer. If there is a delay longer than five days, we'll notify you. Please note that we can only ship to PO Boxes with Canada Post, as FedEx cannot deliver to post office boxes. We require at least one business day for order processing.
We're here to help if you have any questions or concerns about shipping. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Domestic Shipping Services that we offer through UPS, FedEx & Canada Post:
- Expedited: For many orders, this will be the cheapest solution (Especially low-value lighter orders). Order can be delivered to a Post Office Box. 1-10 Business Days transit depending on location.
- International (USA): We can ship NiMh, Alkaline, Sealed Lead Acid, and NiCd batteries to the United States but we are unable to ship lithium batteries to the USA by the postal service. You would need to select one of the other carriers for this chemistry
- FedEx Ground: This method of shipping is the fastest method of shipping Lithium Metal batteries. Usually more economical for heavier shipments. we can ship all chemistries of the battery via this service.
- International (USA): We can ship Lithium Ion, Lithium Polymer NiMh, Alkaline Sealed Lead Acid, and NiCd batteries to the United States but we are unable to ship lithium metal batteries to the USA by Air. You would need to select FedEx ground for this chemistry.
- Purolator Ground: This method of shipping is economical and reliable. Usually more economical for heavier shipments. we can ship all chemistries of the battery via this service.
- UPS Standard: This shipping method is the fastest method of shipping Lithium Metal batteries. Usually more economical for heavier shipments. We can ship all chemistries of the battery via this service.
- International (USA): We can ship Lithium Ion, Lithium Polymer NiMh, Alkaline Sealed Lead Acid, and NiCd batteries to the United States but we are unable to ship lithium metal batteries to the USA by Air.
Customs and Import Duties
- Please note your order may be subject to Retail Sales Tax, import duties, and/or taxes. These may be applied by your country when your package reaches your country.
- Canadianbatteries.com ships your package duties and taxes unpaid. We do not collect sales tax, duties, and/or taxes and we cannot say what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your particular country's customs policies please get in touch with your local customs office.
ACCEPTANCE OF INCORRECT ADDRESSING ORDER POLICY
Please be advised that an email confirmation will be sent to you upon placing an order with us. We kindly request that you review the address details provided in this email within 30 minutes of placing the order and inform us immediately of any errors. After this time has passed, we will consider the order as placed and the address details to have been accurately entered into our system.
Please be advised that in the event of an incorrect address being entered and the shipment being returned by the selected carrier, you as the purchaser will be responsible for covering the cost of the shipment and any return costs charged by the selected carrier. Should this occur and you decide to cancel the order or place the order to be shipped again, any refund that may be due to you may be deducted to cover these costs.
We would like to bring to your attention that this policy applies even if the order was placed through PayPal Express Checkout, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the address details are accurate, regardless of the medium used to place the order, including orders placed over the phone.
We are based in Ontario, Canada. You can select to see prices to be shown in Canadian Dollars or USD please select the currency that you prefer. A C$ is shown when CAD is selected.
We are pleased to inform you that we maintain a comprehensive inventory of our products. However, it is important to note that some products, particularly electronic consumer goods with a limited shelf life, are stocked in smaller quantities. As a result, there may be instances where your order is affected by stock rotation, leading to a delay of a few days. In such cases, we will promptly notify you and provide you with an expected arrival date for the product in question. If you cannot wait for the product to become available, please respond to our notification email, and we will initiate an automatic refund and inform you when the new stock arrives.
To determine the cost of shipping, please add the desired quantity of the product to your shopping cart and input your postal code on the following page. This will generate a list of shipping services provided by Canada Post and FedEx, along with their corresponding prices and estimated delivery dates. Please note that the delivery dates provided are only estimates and not guaranteed.
Although it is not necessary to create an account at this stage, logging in will enable you to view the calculated taxes in the shipping quotation system. You can also proceed to checkout directly from this screen. For further assistance, we invite you to consult our instructional video below.